BHEL Recruitment: BHEL schedule to hire Graduate/ Technician Apprentices 2021. If you have Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Trichy. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), owned by the Government of India, is a power plant equipment manufacturer and operates as an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest engineering and manufacturing company of its kind. The company has been earning profits continuously since 1971-72 and paying dividends uninterruptedly since 1976-77.
Company: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Company Website: www.trichy.bhel.com
Position: Graduate/ Technician Apprentices
Graduate Apprentice: 66 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 44 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 2 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering /Information Technology – 7 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 6 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 1 Post
Technician Apprentice: 70 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 49
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering/Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering – 8 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 5 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology – 2 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 6 Posts
Stipend: Graduate: Rs.9,000/Month; Technician: Rs.8,000/Month
Training Period: One year
Job Location: Trichy
Educational Qualification for BHEL Recruitment 2021:
Graduate Apprentice: A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training
Technician Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship Training
Disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Computer Science, Information Technology, Chemical Engineering.
- Candidates possessing work experience or one year or above after Completion of Degree are not eligible
- Candidates who have passed their Degree or Diploma, Only in the last three years i.e. 2018, 2019, 2020 are eligible to apply
Selection process for BHEL Recruitment 2021:
The selection of Graduate/Technician Apprentices under this Scheme will be governed by the criteria and guidelines as indicated by the Director, Board of Apprenticeship Training.
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021?
STEP I: Candidates with BOAT registration number alone will be considered for the training.The applicants have to register themselves in BOAT Portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention their registration number in the application.
Registration Link for BOAT Portal: Click here
STEP II: Candidates should also submit their application to BHEL, Trichy through www.bheltry.co.in portal for undergoing apprenticeship training. Candidates are advised to read all instructions given in the link before submitting their applications and take a print out of the application from the online system after submission of the application. The print out of submitted application should be produced at the time of verification.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14th April 2021
Application Link: Click Here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here