CUSB Recruitment 2022 : CUSB schedule to hire Project Associate/Project Fellow for 2022. The location is Bihar.
Central University of South Bihar is one of the sixteen newly established Central Universities by the Government of India under the Central Universities Act, 2009. The university is located at Panchanpur, Gaya, India.
CUSB Recruitment 2022 :
Job Role: Project Associate-I/Project Fellow
- M.Sc. in Physics preferably specialization in Condensed Matter Physics with a minimum of 55% marks. Desirable: NET/GATE/JEST qualified candidates and will be preferred. Preference will be given to those who have experience in experimental condensed matter physics.
Age limit :
- Project Associate-I/Project Fellow : 28 years
- Project Associate-I/Project Fellow – 1 Post
- Project Associate-I/Project Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
CUSB Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Interview/Selection. 2. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for interview. The applications will be screened by the committee and candidates found suitable will be called for interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regards.
How to apply for CUSB Recruitment? 2022
All interested and eligible candidates may send their applications on plain paper along with bio-data, statement of marks, experience and all testimonials to the following postal address or e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 01 June 2022.
For More details : Click here
Dr. Rohit Ranjan Shahi,
Principal Investigator, Department of Physics,
Central University of South Bihar, Gaya -824236 (India)
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here