DRDO Recruitment: The Defence Research and Development Organisation was founded in 1958. Its parent agency is the Ministry of Defence and the agency executive is Dr. G. Satheesh Reddy (Chairman of DRDO). The headquarters is in New Delhi. It is India’s largest and most diverse research organization. Around 30,000 employees including 5000 scientists are working in DRDO.
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Application Last Date: 06 November 2021
- BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in 1st Division with valid NET/GATE qualification. or ME/M.Tech in Mechanical Engg in 1st Division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
- Post graduate Degree in Basic Science pertaining to the subject/discipline in 1st Division with valid NET qualification. or ME / M.Tech in Oceanography! Ocean Technology/ Meteorology in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level
Age Limit: 28 years
- Mechanical Engineering : 04 Posts
DRDO Recruitment Selection Process:
- Screening of the applications will be carried out by a duly constituted Screening Committee and the shortlisted candidates will interviewed through web based video conference over internet the schedule of which will be intimated beforehand via email.
- Therefore, the candidates should possess an active email ID and check the same periodically till the selection process is completed. Only candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee will receive communication for further selection procedure. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of candidature.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and send the filled application form along with required documents through e-mail ( [email protected],) on or before 06 November 2021.
For More Details : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here