GLPC Recruitment: GLPC schedule to hire Assistant Project Manager 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/PG/Master degree/Graduate as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Gujarat. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
GLPC works through strategic partnership between large industries and SakhiMandals / Self Help Groups / Producer Groups / Service Groups / Collectives of the poor, through decentralized Micro Enterprise Ventures. The promoting companies / entrepreneurs redesign the process where intensive tasks as job-works are undertaken by Self Help Groups in their respective homes or villages as self-employment activities.
Company: Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company (GLPC)
Job Role: Assistant Project Manager/Taluka Livelihood Manager
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/PG/Master degree/Graduate
Total Vacancies: 392
Salary: Rs.15,000 – 30,000/-
Job Location: Gujarat
Last Date: 22 April 2021
Assistant Project Manager (State):
- PG or Master degree in Business Administration/ Social Work/ Social Science/B.E. / B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering/ Sociology/ Agriculture/Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Rural Management.
Assistant Project Manager (District):
- PG or Master degree in Business Administration/ Social Work/ Social Science/Sociology/ Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Rural Management.
Taluka Livelihood Manager:
- PG or Master Degree in Social Work /Business Administration/ Rural Management.
Assistant Project Manager (Taluka):
- Graduation in Social Work/ Business Administration/ Rural Science/ Rural Management/ Agriculture.
Age Limit: 30 years
- Assistant Project Manager (State) – 13 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager (District) – 58 Posts
- Taluka Livelihood Manager – 75 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager (Taluka) – 246 Posts
- Assistant Project Manager (State) – Rs.30000/-
- Assistant Project Manager (District) – Rs.30000/-
- Taluka Livelihood Manager – Rs.20000/-
- Assistant Project Manager (Taluka) – Rs.15000/-
GLPC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For General Category – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/EWS/Female Category – Rs.150/-
Mode Of Payment: Pay Examination fee through Net Banking, Credit or Debit cards.
How to apply for GLPC Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 22 April 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here