IGCAR Recruitment: IGCAR schedule to hire General Duty Medical Officer/Nurse for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Kalpakkam. The details for the IGCAR selection process, IGCAR application procedure and salary details of IGCAR Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research is one of India’s premier nuclear research centres. It is the second largest establishment of the Department of Atomic Energy, next to Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, located at Kalpakkam, 80 km south of Chennai, India.
Job Role: General Duty Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer/Nurse/Technician
Salary: Rs.31,490 – 95,033/-
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine – Detailed Eligibility:
General Duty Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer:
- M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University with one year experience Plus registration with Medical Council of India.
- HSC/XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery (3 years course) + valid Registration as Nurse from Central/State Nursing Council in India or B.Sc (Nursing) or Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class Ill & above from Armed forces.
- SSC / HSC with minimum 60% marks + One year Certificate Course in Sanitary Inspection.
Maximum Age Limit :
- General Duty Medical Officer/Casualty Medical Officer/Nurse/Technician – 50 Years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- General Duty Medical Officer – 12 Posts
- Nurse – 8 Posts
- Technician – 1 Post
- General Duty Medical Officer – Rs. 95,033/-
- Nurse – Rs. 62,578/-
- Technician – Rs. 31,490/-
IGCAR Recruitment Selection Process:
- If the number of applications received are more, GSO reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates based on the percentage of marks obtained.
How to Apply for IGCAR Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible may forward enclosed Application in the prescribed form(excel format) along with required documents through email: [email protected] igcar.gov.in latest by 20,24 June 2022.
For More Details : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here