IIFT Recruitment 2022: IIFT schedule to hire Stenographer/Personal Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi, Kolkata, Kakinada. The details for the IIFT selection process, IIFT application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is a civil services training institute for the one of the central civil services Group ‘A’ Gazetted cadre also known as Indian Trade Service cadre, located in New Delhi, India.
IIFT Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Assistant Registrar/Personal Assistant/Library Information Assistant/Sr. Assistant/Stenographer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree/Any Degree/12th
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Registrar :
- Good academic record plus Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Three years of experience as Stenographer/Steno typist in Govt. Academic Institutes/ Open Learning Distance Institutes/ Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector.
Library Information Assistant
- Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least 60% marks. Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 60% marks. Relevant experience of 3 years in a Library/ Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognized institution or equivalent.
Sr. Assistant :
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Passed Sr. Secondary School (10+2) Examination. Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English (or) Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Registrar – 35 years
- Personal Assistant – 30 years
- Library Information Assistant – 27 years
- Sr. Assistant – 27 years
- Stenographer – 27 years
- Assistant Registrar – 02 Posts
- Personal Assistant – 01 Post
- Library Information Assistant – 02 Posts
- Sr. Assistant – 10 Posts
- Stenographer – 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar – Level 10 (Rs.56100-17750)
- Personal Assistant – Level-6 (Rs.35400-1,12,400)
- Library Information Assistant – Level-6 (Rs.35400-1,12,400)
- Sr. Assistant – Level-6 (Rs.35400-1,12,400)
- Stenographer – Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100)
IIFT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection will be made on the basis of Scheme of Examination as prescribed by the University from time to time.
How to Apply IIFT Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at the IIFT website (www.tedu.iift.ac.in) on or before 05 July 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here