IIM Jammu Recruitment: The Indian Institute of Management Jammu is a public, autonomous business school located in Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Established in 2016, it is, as of 2021, the latest Indian Institute of Management to be established. Prof. B. S. Sahay is the Founder Director of IIM Jammu.
IIM Jammu Recruitment:
Job Role: Web Designer/Accountant/JE/Office Assistant/LDC
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 19,900 – 1,51,100
Last Date: 14 November 2021
IIM Jammu Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA or PGDCA from Recognized University with at least 60% marks or its equivalent with 07 years of Experience.
- Post-graduate degree in Commerce/MBA (Finance) (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% Marks. with 05 years of Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil engineering with 60% marks or its equivalent grade and consistently good academic record with o5 years Experience.
- Post-graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3+2) with minimum 55% Marks. with o5 years Experience.
Hotel Supervisor Female:
- Graduate with minimum 55 % Marks With 10 Years Experience.
Lover Divisional Clerk (LDC):
- Graduate degree in any discipline (10+2+3) with minimum 55% Marks With 03 Years Experience.
- Web Designer – 40 Years
- Accountant – 35 Years
- Junior Engineer(civil) – 40 Years
- Office Assistant – 40 Years
- Hostel Supervisor Female – 40 Years
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) – 35 Years
IIM Jammu – Post wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Web Designer – 01 Post
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Junior Engineer(civil) – 01 Post
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Hostel Supervisor Female – 01 Post
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) – 01 Post
- Web Designer – Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Accountant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Junior Engineer(civil) – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Hostel Supervisor Female – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
IIM Jammu Recruitment Selection Process:
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications and experience will not vest any right in candidates for being called for Interview/ written/ skills test. Decision of the Institute to call the candidates for interview/ written/ skills test shall be final.
- For posts of Level 8 & above, the selection will be made based on personal interviews. For posts in Level 6 and below, the selection will be made based on marks obtained in the prescribed qualification, Written Test and Skill Test.
Application Fee: Rs.590/- (No fee for SC/ST /DAP Candidates)
How to apply IIM Jammu Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 14 November 2021.
For More details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here