IMMT Recruitment: CSIR-Institute of Minerals and Materials Technology (IMMT) was established on 13.04.1964 as Regional Research Laboratory, Bhubaneswar in the eastern part of India under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. It was renamed in 2007 with a renewed research focus and growth strategy to be a leader in the areas of mineral & material resource engineering. The institute has expertise in conducting basic research and technology oriented programs in a wide range of subjects to address the R&D problems of mining, mineral and metals industries and ensure their sustainable development.
Job Role: Project Staff
Last Date: 22 October 2021
- Bachelor in Computer Application /Computer Science.
Project Associate :
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Project Associate -II:
- B.E/ B. Tech in Electronics/Electrical/ Computer Engineering with two years of relevant experience and GATE qualified.
Project Associate -I:
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology. OR B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. OR B. Tech in Chemical Engineering. OR M. Sc. in Chemistry.
- Project Associate – I – 35 years
- Project Associate – II – 35 years
- Project Associate – 50 years
- SAA/FW – 50 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- Project Associate – I – 04 Posts
- Project Associate – II – 01 Post
- Project Associate – 04 Posts
- SAA/FW – 01 Post
- Project Associate – I – Rs.25000/-
- Project Associate – II – Rs.35000/-
- Project Associate – Rs.20000/-
- SAA/FW – Rs.18000/-
IMMT Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Only short listed candidates will be intimated by e-mail for the date and time of interview through online platform.
How to apply for IMMT Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly signed application form along with required documents through e-mail (check notification) on or before 22 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here