Indian Air Force Recruitment: Indian Air Force schedule to hire Lower Division Clerk for 2022. The location is New Delhi.
It was founded on 8 October 1932 and its headquarters is in New Delhi. It is the fourth amongst the air forces of the world and its primary mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. The major operations undertaken by the Indian Air Force include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghddot, Operation Cactus and Operation Poomalai.
Indian Air Force Recruitment:
Job Role: Lower Division Clerk
Salary: Level 2
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- UR – 01 Post
- OBC – 01 Post
- SC – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk : Level 2
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- All application will be scrutinised in terms of age limits, minimum qualification, documents and certificates. Thereafter, eligible candidates will be issued call letters for written test. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. The written test will be based on minimum education qualification.
- Syllabus for written exam :- General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness. The question cum answer paper will be in English and Hindi.
- The requisite number of candidates will be shortlisted (may be restricted to 10 times of number of vacancies) and called for skill/physical/practical test wherever applicable. Further 100% weightage will be given for written test. The Practical/Physical/Skill test will be of qualifying nature only and marks awarded therein will not be added in total marks while preparing merit list.
- Shortlisted candidates are to bring original certificates, copies of annexure attached with application
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Rally Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and send the filled application form along with required documents to the postal address on or before 23 June 2022.
For More Details: Click here
Civilian Recruitment Board, Air Force Record Office,
Subroto Park, New Delhi-110010.
For more govt jobs: Click Here