Indian Navy Recruitment: schedule to hire Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate 2022. The job location 2022 is of Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for IPC jobs 2022 are given below.
The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present.
Indian Navy Recruitment:
Job Role: SSC Officer
Qualification: MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech/ MCA with BCA/BSc
Salary: Best in Industry
Last Date: 10 February 2022
- A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in English in class X or XII and must have qualified one of the undermentioned educational qualification with minimum 60% overall qualifying marks. in either or a combination of the following (No equivalent stream of BE/ B.Tech/ other qualifications other than those mentioned below will be considered valid for selection process at any stage
- MSc/ BE/ B Tech/ M Tech (Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology! Software Systems/ Cyber Security/ System Administration & Networking! Computer Systems & Networking/ Data Analytics/ Artificial Intelligence OR
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/ Information Technology).
- The age limit for the candidates applying for SSC Executive should be Born between 02 Jul 1997 to 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Total Vacancies :
- SSC Executive : 50 posts
Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- Shortlisting of application will be based on normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree.
- For candidates who have completed or in final year of BE/B Tech, marks obtained upto fifth semester will be considered for SSB shortlisting
- For candidates who have completed MSc. MCA, M Tech, marks obtained in all semesters will be considered. For candidates who are in final year, shortlisting will be based on pm-final year performance.
- Candidates selected in the final merit list will be required to submit the proof of completing the qualifying degree with minimum 60% of marks by sending an email at the address given below.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
How to Apply Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register and fill application on Indian Navy website given below on or before 10 February 2022.
NOTE : The starting date for online Application is from 27 January 2022.
For more details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here