IPC Recruitment: IPC schedule to hire Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate 2022. The job location 2022 is of Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for IPC jobs 2022 are given below.
Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission is an autonomous institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare which sets standards for all drugs that are manufactured, sold and consumed in India.
Job Role: Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Qualification: Pharm. D/ MBBS/ BDS/Master’s Degree
Last Date: 21 Jan 2022
- Master degree in Pharmacology/ Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/Clinical Research. OR Pharm. D/
MBBS/BDS from a recognised University/Institute. Desirable: One year experience in drug safety/
- Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate – 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate – 24 Posts
- Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate – Rs.26,250/-
IPC Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the written test/interview.
How to Apply for IPC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 21 January 2022
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here