NCL Recruitment: NCL operates primarily with the objective of producing coal with due regard to social up-liftment, sustainable development and environmental up gradation. It is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007 certified company. Organization’s main products include non-coking coal in the range of grades G5 to G11 besides ‘De-shale Coal’ and the ‘Coal Rejects’. About 86% of the coal produced is dispatched to Power Sector. The company’s gross turnover for the FY 2019-20 was about 2,40,931 Million Rupees.
Job Role: ITI Apprentice
Salary: As per govt norms
Last Date: 20 December 2021
For Welder (Gas& Elect):
- 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For Motor Mechanic:
- 10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
For All Trades:
- The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
Maximum Age Limit : 16 to 24 years
Upper age limit relaxable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC(NCL): 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years (UR), 13 years (OBC), 15 years (SC/ST)
Trade Wise Vacancies:
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 88 Posts
- Fitter – 685 Posts
- Electrician – 430 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 92 Posts
NCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection process is done strictly on Merit basis.
How to Apply NCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to register on the apprenticeship India portal and apply through online by using official website on or before 20 December 2021
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here