NIRRH Recruitment: NIRRH schedule to hire Multi Tasking Staff, Project Technician 2022. The job location 2022 is of Mumbai. The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for NIRRH jobs 2022 are given below.
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health, is a Research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research. It was previously known as the Institute of Research in Reproduction.
Job Role: Multi Tasking Staff, Project Technician III
Qualification: High School/ 12th Pass/ Diploma
Salary: Rs.15,800 – 17,000/ month
Last Date: 30 January 2022
Multi Tasking Staff :
- The candidates must have completed High School or equivalent.
Project Technician III :
- 12th Pass in Science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or Radiology/ Radiology or related subject) or 1 year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two year field/laboratory experience or animal house keeping in govt recognized organization
- Desirable Qualification : Working experience in 1. Molecular biology assay 2. Toxicology/ Pharmacology 3. Biomedical Assay laboratory animal handling
NOTE : B.Sc degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience
Age Limit :
The age limit for the above mentioned posts is as follows :
- Multi Tasking Staff : 25 years
- Project Technician III : 28 years
Total Vacancies: 2 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff : 1 post
- Project Technician III : 1 post
The salary for the above mentioned posts is as follows :
- Multi Tasking Staff : Rs. 15,800/ month
- Project Technician III : Rs. 17,000/ month
Selection Process NIRRH Recruitment 2022:
- The selection process will be based on Written test/interview.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidate.
NOTE : Candidates unable to come to walk-in-interview so they can join online interview on Webex video call app at scheduled time
How to Apply for NIRRH Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions through online by using official website of NIRRH given below on or before 30 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here