PPSC Recruitment: The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), formerly known as the Joint Public Service Commission, is a government agency and topmost constitutional body of the Government of Punjab, India. It is responsible for conducting civil services and competitive examinations to various civil services and departmental posts in the jurisdiction of Punjab, India.
Job Role: Inspector
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Last Date: 22 December 2021
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any stream with minimum sixty percent marks from a recognized university or institution. Graduate with 60% marks in any stream.
- Should have passed a Computer Course of at least one hundred and twenty hours with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognized institution or reputed institution which is ISO 9001 certified.
- Provided that if similar course was a part of the curriculum in the Degree Course and the candidate has passed the said course as a subject of his degree class then the condition of his having studied and passed the above said computer course shall not apply.
- Should have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language.
Age limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- For General – 18 to 37 years.
Upper age is relaxable by:
- 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees.
- 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab, Widows, Divorcees and certain other Categories of Women
- 47 years for Persons with Disability of Punjab.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- General – 125 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman/LDESM, Punjab – 23 Posts
- Wards of Freedom Fighter, Punjab – 03 Posts
- Sports Persons, Punjab – 06 Posts
- Person with Disability Punjab Blind and Low Vision -04 Posts
- Deaf and Hard of Hearing-03 Posts
- Locomotive Disability (including Cerebral palsy, Leprosy cured, Dwarfism, Acid attack victims and Muscular
dystrophy) – 03 Posts
Intellectual Disability (including Autism, and Specific learning disability) and Mental illness OR Multiple disabilities specified in Serial No. 1 to 4 above, including deaf blindness – 03 Posts
- Scheduled Castes (Others), Punjab – 32 Posts
- S.C (Others) ESM/LDESM Punjab – 06 Posts
- S.C (Others) Sports Persons, Punjab – 01 Post
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs, Punjab – 33 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sikhs ESM/LDESM Punjab – 06 Posts
- Balmiki/Mazbhi Sports Persons Sikhs Punjab – 02 Posts
- Backward Classes Punjab – 32 Posts
- Backward Classes Ex-Serviceman/LDESM Punjab – 06 Posts
- General Economically Weaker Sections, Punjab – 32 Posts
Salary: Rs. 35400/month
PPSC Recruitment Selection Process :
- The procedure for selection of candidates for the post of Inspector, Cooperative Societies in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab will consist of written examination as per the following details:
|Subject Matter||No. of Questions (each question has 4 marks)||Total Marks|
|Written Competitive Examination||120||480|
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks (Each Question|
carries 4 marks)
|Questions from Logical Reasoning|
and Mental Ability
|Questions from General Knowledge|
& Current Affairs of National and
- Each question carries 4 (four) marks and for each correct answer candidate will get 4 (four) marks. There will be Negative Marking (one mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e., for each incorrect answer, 1 (One) mark will be deducted from the total score.
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Others Categories (including EWS|
Lineal Descendent of Ex-servicemen,
|Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|Person with Disability, (Physical|
Handicapped) Punjab State only.
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||1500/-|
Mode Of Payment:
Application fee Must be submitted through any Branch of State Bank of India only.
How to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.ppsc.gov.in) on or before 22 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here