SBI Recruitment: SBI schedule to hire Pharmacist 2021. If you have B Pharma/M Pharma/D Pharma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
State Bank of India: It is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial statutory body. Its headquarters is in Mumbai and it is a government corporation statutory body. It is the largest bank in India with a 23 per cent market share in assets. The Bank of Madras merged into presidency banks in British India, the Bank of Calcutta and the Bank of Bombay, to form the Imperial Bank of India, which in turn became the State Bank of India.
Job Role: B Pharma/M Pharma/D Pharma
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/PG/Master degree/Graduate
Total Vacancies: 67
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 03 May 2021
- Pass in SSC or its equivalent examination and minimum Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) from recognised university or board OR Degree in pharmacy (B Pharma/M Pharma/Pharma D) or any equivalent degree in Pharmacy from any recognised university.
- Work Experience: In case of educational qualification Minimum Post Educational qualification experience of three years as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential. OR
- In case of educational qualification Minimum Post educational qualification experience of one year as Pharmacist or compounder. Ability to give first-aid treatment independently for accidents is essential.
Age Limit : 30 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Gen – 34 Posts
- SC – 14 Posts
- ST – 09 Posts
- OBC – 04 Posts
- EWS – 06 Posts
- Gujarat – 02 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh – 04 Posts
- Karnataka – 07 Posts
- Madhya Pradesh – 02 Posts
- Chhattisgarh – 01 Post
- Punjab – 04 Posts
- Haryana – 01 Post
- Jammu & Kashmir (UT) – 01 Post
- Tamil Nadu – 05 Posts
- Delhi – 01 Post
- Uttarakhand – 01 Post
- Assam – 04 Posts
- Meghalaya – 01 Post
- Telangana – 04 Posts
- Rajasthan – 06 Posts
- West Bengal – 04 Posts
- Uttar Pradesh – 05 Posts
- Maharashtra – 05 Posts
- Jharkhand – 02 Posts
- Kerala – 07 Posts
Pay scale – Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920/-
SBI Recruitment Selection Process :
- Online written test: The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23.05.2021. The call letter of test will be uploaded on Bank’s website and also be advised to the candidates through sms and emails.
- INTERVIEW: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in online written test. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank. WEIGHTAGE FOR WRITTEN AND INTERVIEW IS PROPOSED AS 40% & 60% RESPECTIVELY.
- The selection will be based on written test and interview. The passing marks in written test and interview as well as the aggregate passing marks will be decided by the Bank. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in written test and interview. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
PATTERN OF ONLINE WRITTEN EXAMINATION: TOTAL TIME ALLOCATED-120 MINUTES:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Marks|
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs.750/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Mode of payment: Through online mode by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at SBI website on or before 03 May 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here