TIDCO Recruitment: TIDCO schedule to hire Assistant Manager for 2022. The location is Chennai.
Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation (TIDCO) is a governmental agency in the state of Tamil Nadu, India. It is responsible for the development of industries in the state by formulating policies that help industry growth, and by establishing industrial estates. It often partners with TANSIDCO (Small Industries Development Corporation). TIDCO has established the Tidel Park in Chennai and Tidel Park in Coimbatore for information technology companies, and Ticel Park in southern Chennai (near Tidel Park) for chemical companies.
Job Role: Assistant Manager
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Best in Industry
Assistant Manager – Company Secretary:
- Graduate in any discipline and fully qualified Company Secretary (ACS). Preference shall be given to the candidates having additional
qualifications like ACA/ ACMA or both. Graduate in LLB or BL preferred. Work experience: 5 years of relevant experience in handling Company law matters, regulatory and procedural compliances, secretarial matters and acting as a link between the Company, Board, government, regulatory authorities and all other stakeholders.
Assistant Manager – Facilitation:
- Graduate in Engineering / Technology. Certification in Project Management, from a nationally/ internationally recognised body shall be preferred. Work experience: 5 years of project management experience in one / more of the following areas of industrial / infrastructure.
Assistant Manager – Accounts:
- Any Degree with professional qualification as CA/ICWA. Work experience: ICWA with 5 years of experience or CA with 1 year of experience in handling finance and accounts in an organization.
Assistant Manager – Projects:
- Graduate in Engineering / Technology. Certification in Project Management, from a nationally/ internationally recognised body shall be preferred. Work experience: 5 years of project management experience in one / more of the following areas of industrial / infrastructure .
Age Limit: 26 – 35 years
- Assistant Manager (Projects) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Accounts) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager(Facilitation) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Company Secretary) – 1 Post
TIDCO Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- TIDCO will shortlist suitable candidates based on their qualifications and experience. The shortlisted candidates will be asked to send their experience and qualification certificates. The recruitment will be based on the interview conducted for such shortlisted candidates, conducted in English, in-person in Chennai. Depending upon the situation, it may also be conducted through video calls, in
online mode. TIDCO will notify the time, date and format of the interview to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for TIDCO Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using website (www.tidco.com) along with required documentations on or before 23 May 2022 at 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here