TN Power Finance Recruitment: Wholly owned by government of Tamil Nadu. Registered with RBI as a Non Banking Finance Company vid Regn no. 7.00389 Classified as a Hire Purchase Finance Company. Mobilizes funds through various attractive Deposit Schemes. Provides Financial Assistance to Power and Infrastructure Projects and provides funds to Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Ltd. Managed by the Chairman and Managing Director under the Board of Directors where senior IAS officers/ Professionals are Directors.
TN Power Finance Recruitment:
Job Role: Project Trainee
Qualification: CA/CWA/Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 19500-177500/-
Last Date: 20 December 2021
- CA/CWA with 5 years’ experience or more
- Any Graduate with Shorthand higher in English and Tamil with Computer knowledge (Certificate on Office Automation) and Typewriting Tamil and English both Higher or either one higher and one lower
- CA/CWA or CA (Inter) / CWA (Inter) with 3 years’ experience or more
- Any graduate with Computer knowledge (Certificate on Office Automation).
- OC – 30 years
- BC/MBC/OBC – 32 years
- SC/ST – 35 years
- Assistant Manager – 01 Post
- Personal Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Manager – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Rs.56100 – 177500/- (Level-22)
- Personal Assistant – Rs.36200 – 1148008/- (Level-15)
- Junior Manager – Rs.35400 – 112400 (Level-11)
- Junior Assistant – Rs.19500 – 62000 (Level-8)
TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for TN Power Finance Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal or e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 20 December 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Application Form : Click here
Chief Financial Officer,
490/3-4, “TUFIDCO POWERFIN” Tower,
Anna Salai, Nandanam, Chennai – 600 035.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here