UCIL Recruitment: Uranium Corporation of India Limited was established in the year 1967 on the month of 4th October. UCIL is the Public Sector Enterprise they have six underground mines in the state of Jharkhand they are Mohuldih, Jaduguda, Narwapahar, Bagjata, Turamdih, and Bhasin. UCIL is undertaken by the Department of Atomic Energy at the forefront of the Nuclear Power cycle. The new underground mine project processes at Tummalapalle in Andhra Pradesh.
Job Role: Trade Apprentice/Asstt. Superintendent/Supervisor
Salary: As per government order
Last Date: 29 October 2021
- Matric/Std. X pass and ITI Examination certificate in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
Age Limit (As on 29.10.2021):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- upper age limit relaxation is as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 242 Posts
- Fitter – 80 Posts
- Electrician – 80 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 12 Posts
- Carpenter – 05 Posts
- Plumber – 05 Posts
UCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in I T I in respective trades.
How to Apply for UCIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 October 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here